So this week began like any other week, I got up on Monday and went to work. We had just had 2 wonderful weekends with each of our families and now it was a normal week ahead.. so i thought. I knew kyle wasn't feeling well but had no idea that he was feeling that bad. He went into the ER had some tests done and found out that he needed an appendectomy. I left work early and got to the hospital just a few minutes before they took him up to preop. Around 7 he was taken into surgery and everything went well, it had not ruptured and was kept overnight. He was able to come home Tuesday afternoon. I spent the night at the hospital Monday night, and stayed there all day Tuesday. Wednesday he stayed home to rest while I was back at work.
Thursday, today, I had a follow up with the Rheumatologist to find out the results of the blood work. There's good news! They tested for all sorts of things and all of them came back negative.
With that said, They can't say for sure what I have. He's confident that it's nothing that will progress. He made it sound so rare that I could be a case study of this particular type of problem. I will go back every 3-6 months for further observation and follow up. Kinda interesting......
I've been feeling better the past 2 weeks (not great) but better. I'm hoping this thing is on its way out!
No comments:
Post a Comment