A new year is here and I really couldn't be happier for this new year. As I look back to 2011, it was a year filled with both good and bad things; of heartache, a fun vacation, I became very close to God, happiness, pain, and sadness.
Last January started out with the two of us fasting and getting so much closer to God. We went on a cabin trip with our LG and the year started out great. We had some snow storms here and there, and which gave us more time at home together.
In february we found out that we were pregnant but quickly found out I had lost it and miscarried. The array of emotions at that time were many. I pray that no one close to me goes through that or myself again.
June was a fun yet exhausting month! I was able to go to Branson with my mom and sister on a weekend shopping trip. Then came back home to turnaround and leave for Vegas with our good friends from Highschool. That was so much fun and we are blessed to still have them in our lives and to be such good friends with them still!
At the end of July is when my pain in my hip started. From July- November is a really a blur of pain and doctors appts.(Plus throw kyle's appendix in there.)
Throughout this year I have loved having Kyle by my side always, He is such a supporting hubby and has definately stepped up this year.
I was sad to have lost some friends who moved back home from OK.
Happy that we have the best LG possibly in the church and look forward to doing life with them more this year.
I'm not sure what God has planned for us this year of 2012. I can only hope and pray that His plan begins to reveal itself more this year.
I definately do know that this year, 2012 needs to be, has to be better than 2011!
May your New Year be all you wish it to be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment