Quote

Faith in God includes Faith in His timing

Friday, October 21, 2011

Newest doctors appointments

This morning at 8:30(Friday) I had a follow up with my orthopedic. I really had no idea how this appointment would go seeing as how the pain moved and had not gone away...yet. So i get there and Dr. M, my orthopedic, saw me and basically didn't know much or have much to say. He was a bit confused and even said "I'm just a surgeon and this is getting out of my realm of knowledge."
He then referred me to a rumatologist (spelling?),Dr.H, he discussed that he wasn't sure if I even had RA or if it was a possibility but a rumatologist is even more specialized. They got me in with the rumatologist today at 11.

So, I get to the RA doctor and after several questions and physical work up he basically said this could still be the transient osteoporosis but he wanted to do blood work to rule out the possibilities.
After 10 viles of blood !!! I was free to go and I was off to a fun shopping day with my sister to affair of the heart. It was exhausting!! but we did have fun and found some cute things:)

I will go back to the rumatologist on Nov. 11 to get the results of the blood work .

There is this song I've heard on Klove the national Christian radio station, I love the words in it. It's called Strong Enough by Matthew West. I wish I knew how to get it to play on my blog, but I have no idea how to do that:)  Anyways, the song says "you must think I'm strong enough to give me what I'm going through... this looks like more than i can do on my own.... i know I'm not strong enough to be everything I'm supposed to be, hands of mercy wont you cover me......"
Well, it's a great song and the first line really speaks to me and has kinda become my tag line for myself. Definitely look it up if you haven't heard it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment