Well, I spoke too soon:( I must have just had a good week and weekend when I posted last. Since my last post my pain is still here. However, it has changed. All the pain used to be on my left side and the left side is the side I went to the Dr for. Now the pain has stopped on the left and is on my right. It's the same pain I experienced on my left side but just on my right.
Every time people ask me how I'm doing, I never really know how to answer. There are times in a given day when I may start out good then by feel some bad pain in the middle of day at work and when I get home I'm feeling good again. ( good meaning pain level is low) Or I may go a whole week where I feel bad with lots of pain,or minimal pain. ItS always changing!
Another thing I've come to... Realize is that when I have a good day to take advantage of it and go to dinner with Kyle or do a house chore. These things have been put to the side the last 2-3 months. I have had to give up on having things done my way or done at all. One things for I was blessed with the BEST hubby ever!! He has been so understanding and helpful.
I don't want this blog to sound like oh poor me, I really want it to a place to check up on me and my thoughts and hopefully what we are to if we get to do anything fun.
This weekend... Kyle got the opportunity to go to the OU/Texas game and he took it. It has been a dream of his to go for a long time. He had a blast!! Since he was gone for the day I decided to drive to Tulsa for the day. I watched the game with my parents, saw my niece and sister. My niece is getting so cute and toddlerish. Then went to Old Navy to get a couple of things, had to have mom there to hold my picks while I walked around. After a nap and some Charlies Chicken headed on down the turnpike, and home sweet home!
Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment