Quote

Faith in God includes Faith in His timing

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some good news:)

It's been a week since I've been to the doctor and got a diagnoses. Since then at work I have been sitting down as much as I can with still being able to teach. When at home I'm on the couch resting, all this while still using crutches to walk easier.  
It seems that all this resting is paying off!! I am slowly but surely starting to feel better:) We even went out to dinner last night! We havent been out together in over a month simply because I havent felt like walking or sitting and being uncomfortable out in public. Thank the Lord I am starting to feel better and I can actually become the wife I used to be, the teacher I used to be, and so on.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers these last couple months, I can tell they are being answered slowly but surely!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your doing better Megan. Praying for a full complete recovery. Obey those doctors. :) God has it all worked out according to His perfect will. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete